Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Horse Therapy for PTSD in the UK


I am loving watching the spread of all kinds of healing therapies for PTSD here and around the world. I can personally vouch for the power of horses. Many a day I went in with raging PTSD symptoms to see my beloved horses only to come out fully grounded and even with what we call around here "barn bliss". Winston Churchill famously said, "there is nothing so good for the inside of a man as the outside of a horse". And I couldn't agree more (except add women!).


2 comments:

  1. That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this. I am very happy to your post about on. Great information, I would like to say your post is very informative.
    "therapy ptsd"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete